Whether you want 10, 30 or 50 dancers to surround you and your soon-to-be fiancee, we can help you make your flash mob proposal a reality! You select the location, or we can suggest areas. Dancers from that area will be hired, and you can even get friends and family in on it! You choose the song, and our dancers will choreograph a routine just for you and your partner. Once the song is over, we will transition into another song (also chosen by you) for the proposal itself. As the song starts, the dancers will part to reveal you to your significant other; we will even provide roses for you to hand them or their favorite flower if requested! Add a photographer and a videographer to capture every moment.
- You pick the location; once you and your intended have arrived, the flash mob will start
- Base package includes 10 dancers
- We can also teach, via video, the routine to 10 of your family and friends
- You choose the song for the routine
- On request, a second song will start immediately following the first for the proposal
- A dozen roses will be provided for you to give your intended
- Alternatively, let the dancers give the flowers to her during the routine
Available Add Ons:
- Photographer: $300 (two hour minimum)
- Videographer: $500 (two hour minimum)
- Additional Dancers (5): $450
Terms and Conditions:
- Gardens open from dawn to dusk every day.
- The Japanese Gardens are open every day 9:00 am-7:00 pm.
- Must book at least three weeks in advance
- In the event of bad weather, proposal will be rescheduled.
- Proposal is non-refundable
- It is the Client’s responsibility to obtain any permits or permission required by location if necessary